Ashmoor Day Nursery, Shipley
An inspirational nursery providing exceptional nursery care and early years education to families in and around the Shipley, Saltaire and the surrounding areas.
Nursery Places Available.
Call us today to discuss availability or to book an appointment for a personal nursery tour.
Visit Ashmoor Nursery, Shipley
Our vibrant nursery is our pride and joy, and we’d love to show you around. Come and see for yourself the wonderful early years care and education we provide. Give us a call today to arrange a viewing or book a visit online.
Ashmoor Day Nursery have been providing exceptional nursery care and early years education since 1987 and have an excellent reputation in our local community.
We’re so proud of our friendly nursery and would love to welcome you and your child to be a part of our family.
Ashmoor is set in a lovely converted property on a quiet, leafy residential street in Shipley, just us a short walk away from Saltaire, St Walburgas and Wycliffe CE Primary Schools. Our nursery provides children with a cosy home-from-home environment where they learn something new and exciting every day.
We have a fabulous garden where your child can play in the fresh air all year round, come rain or shine. Our safe and secure outdoor area features a magical woodland area, a 12 foot trampoline, a bug hotel and our very own shepherd’s hut!
We freshly prepare all our healthy meals and snacks in the nursery kitchen using locally sourced ingredients wherever possible. Breakfast, lunch and dinner times at the nursery are always a happy occasion thanks to our delicious menus.
We’d love to show you everything we have to offer at Ashmoor. Why not make an appointment to come and take a closer look!
We look forward to meeting you.
Manager – Ashmoor Nursery Shipley
- Set in a beautiful large house with stunning garden and outdoor areas.
- Outdoor adventures in our secure garden every day, come rain or shine
- All inclusive – our full fees include meals, nappies, wipes, formula milk and suncream
- Healthy and delicious meals from our seasonal menu, freshly prepared at the nursery
- Exciting learning activities covering the Early Years Foundation Stages
- Learning experiences to help children reach their potential
- Kind, caring and qualified nursery staff with DBS checks and first aid training
- Homely, happy environment with colourful playrooms and a bright conservatory
- 15 & 30 hours FREE childcare available
This is where we keep all our other bits and bobs about our nursery. If we’ve missed anything or if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call us.
Thank you for entering your details, please click the following link to download your parent pack!
We’d love to show you around our nursery.
To arrange a visit please call [nursery_number]Download Pack